This vegetable glycerin is the perfect choice for topical application on wet skin to eliminate very dry or crepey skin associated with aging and dry environments.
It also calms inflammation and regulates skin development in skin conditions such as psoriasis and eczema.
Vegetable glycerin is also very effective at eliminating dryness and frizzyness when applied to wet hair and followed with a hair oil.
- pharmaceutical grade
- safe for consumption
- low allergen
- BPA-free container
- Convenient disc-top cap – just press and squeeze
Vegetable glycerin is more effective than urea, lactic acid, hyaluronic acid and silicone oil for hydrating skin and preventing moisture loss.
The antimicrobial properties of glycerin make it an deal first step after bathing for deep moisturising and skin healing.
- deeply moisturising
- improves skin integrity and quality
- helps wound healing
- effective skin barrier
- improves the skins natural lipid (fat) function in low humidity
To use on the skin
- After bathing, spread a small amount of glycerin on wet skin
- Follow with a small amount of skin oil, oil based moisturiser or sunscreen
- Allow skin to air dry
After drying skin will feel tacky or very slightly sticky.
This feels uncomfortable at first but gets better over time.
For best results use twice a day for one week then use as necessary.
can be diluted to 2 parts glycerin : 3 parts water and used directly on skin before an oil based moisturiser if necessary.
To use on the hair
- After washing and conditioning hair, work a small amount of glycerin through wet hair
- Follow with a small amount of hair oil or leave-in conditioner
- Dry hair as normal
- Use on wet skin and hair only.
- Vegetable Glycerine is well tolerated but very occasionally allergic reaction can be experienced.
- Test a small area first.
- Keep the lid closed when not in use to avoid glycerin absorbing moisture from the air.
- Discontinue use if discomfort is experienced.