TGC New Zealand Hygiene Spray for Sensitive Noses
100ml – 800 sprays
A natural sanitiser and odor neutraliser for sensitive noses
Effectively blocks feces, urine, vomit, garbage, falulence, body odor, decomposition and other unpleasant organic odors
Also santizes surfaces to kill bacteria, fungi and viruses
- Works for up to 24 hours
- Beautiful amber glass bottle
- Perfect for the home bathroom
- Ideal for public restrooms
- Great for travel
- Discrete portable size that lasts a long time
- Can sanitize hands, fabric or any surface in a pinch
- Spray on a toilet seat before use
- Spray into the air
- Spray under the toilet seat every morning to keep it odor-free all day
Ingredients: Isopropyl alcohol, water, essential oils (juniper berry, rose, cedarwood, eycaluptus)
Some people are sensitive to unpleasant odors and chemical scents.
This can particularly affect pregnant women, pre-menstrual women, migraine sufferers or patients on strong medications such as cancer treatment.
Most air fresheners tend to have chemical undertones and can smell cloyingly bad when mixed with an unpleasant odor.
Other natural air fresheners can have a pleasing scent but unplesant odors still cut right through them.
TGC Hygiene spray uses the science of odor conjugates, known as z-pairs, to block unpleasant organic odors from the nose using plant-based essential oils.
Dutch scientist Henrik Zwaardemaker, inventer of the olfactormeter, discovered that some odors cannot be smelled when mixed with a particular essential oil.
Here are the known z-pairs
Juniper : Vomit, Decomposition, Rancid Dairy
Vanilla : Chlorine
Natural Gas: Eucalyptus
- Isopropyl alcohol is very drying, if spraying on skin recommend to follow with a moisturiser