O’Keeffes Foot Cream practically has a cult following of users who now have soft comfortable feet
A small amount applied daily to rough dry cracked feet softens skin, smothers any minor infections, and allows skin to repair and rebuild.
It is also a good strong salve to bring feet to their summer best, and prevents dryness when used regularly.
- Instantly boost moisture levels
- Creates a protective layer on skin’s surface
- Helps prevent further moisture loss
- Safe for Diabetics’ Skin
- Great for extremely dry, cracked feet
- Guaranteed relief
- Heals, relieves & repairs dry, cracked feet
- A small dab goes a long way
Start with a small amount: it’s all you need.
Over-application can lead to stickiness.
Apply to feet as needed.
Mild stinging of severely dry skin is normal but discontinue use if it persists.
Water, glycerin, stearic acid, sodium hydroxide, allantoin, paraffin, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, octyldodecyl stearate, diazolidinyl urea, iodopropynyl butylcarbamate, acrylates/acrylamide copolymer, mineral oil, polysorbate 85.