Now Oralbiotic uses New Zealand’s BLIS K12 (Streptococcus salivarius K12) oral probiotic to help fend off bad bacteria in the ear, nose, mouth and throat.
- Supports ear, nose & throat health
- Helps maintain fresh breath
- For children and adults
- Gluten free
- Dairy free
- Strain free
- Shelf stable.
Among the most numerous beneficial bacteria in the mouth, Streptococcus salivarius is typically the first one acquired in infancy.
Blis K12 is a powerful strain of S. salivarius that, when taken regularly, colonizes the mouth and throat and helps to maintain the natural defense system of the main entry point of the body.
Blis K12 has been clinically shown to support the maintenance of mouth, ear, nose, and throat health in children.
OralBiotic may also help to maintain fresh breath when used regularly.
Adults: Take 2 lozenges 1 to 4 times daily.
Children (age 2 & up): Take 2 lozenges 1 to 5 times daily.
Allow lozenge to dissolve slowly and completely in mouth and swallow.
Streptococcus salivarius K12 (BLIS K12) (1 Billion CFU at time of packaging) 42mg (daily value not established)
FOS (fructooligosaccharides), xylitol, sorbitol, microcrystalline cellulose, silicon dioxide, stearic acid (vegetable source), natural flavors and beet powder.
- For children under 2, use only on the advice of a health practitioner.
- Contains milk.
- Not manufactured with wheat, gluten, soy, egg, fish, shellfish or tree nut ingredients.
- Produced in a GMP facility that processes other ingredients containing these allergens.
- Consult physician if pregnant/nursing, taking medication (especially immune-suppressing drugs), or have a medical condition (especially if immune system is compromised).
- Because some antibiotics may inactivate S. salivarius, take at least 2 hours before or after taking antibiotic medications.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Contains xylitol, which is harmful to pets.