Tasty one-a-day zinc lozenges to keep zinc levels in check and eliminate bad bacteria in the mouth and throat at the same time.
Zinc is a powerful antimicrobial mineral (among other things) and these lozenges include xylitol and rosemary extract which are also antimicrobial.
Recommend to take 2 hours away from meals and in between a twice daily oral hygiene routine, for example mid afternoon, to refresh the mouth and bring down bacteria levels.
Zinc Lozenges Benefits
- Offers powerful support for immune health
- Promotes healthy protein synthesis
- Encourages healthy insulin response
- Necessary for the biochemical activity of over 300 essential enzymes
- Non-GMO LE Certified
- Nutritional Support for the Body’s Defense System
The A to Z of Zinc
Found throughout the body’s major systems and organs, zinc is an essential mineral that provides vital immune health support.
While we can get zinc from food, many people do not consume or absorb enough to reap all of its benefits.
Our Zinc Lozenges deliver 18.75 mg of premium-quality zinc in the forms of zinc oxide and zinc gluconate to offer powerful support for immune health and function.
Zinc promotes a healthy immune response and supports many other healthy bodily functions.
Our Zinc Lozenges provide quality zinc in a pleasant, citrus-orange-flavored lozenge.
Zinc is necessary for the activity of over 300 enzymes, which promote biochemical reactions in your body.
It is also essential for the formation of superoxide dismutase, an important free radical scavenger.
Zinc also promotes taste sensitivity, protein synthesis and insulin function.
Zinc promotes a healthy immune response, and zinc deficiency may contribute to age-related decline in immune function in aging adults.
That’s why maintaining healthy levels of zinc plays a critical role in supporting healthy immune function at any age.
- Read the entire label and follow the directions carefully prior to use.
- Dissolve in mouth or chew one (1) lozenge daily, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
Zinc (as zinc oxide, gluconate) 18.75mg (170% Daily Value)
Xylitol, citric acid, maltodextrin, l-leucine, stevia extract, gum arabic, orange flavor, rosemary extract, vegetable stearate.
- Supplemental zinc can inhibit the absorption and availability of copper.
- If more than 50 mg of supplemental zinc is taken daily on a chronic basis, 2 mg of supplemental copper should also be taken to prevent copper deficiency.
- Chronic ingestion of more than 100 mg of zinc daily may be immunosuppressive for some aspects of T-cell and NK cell function. .
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not exceed recommended dose.
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.
- Store tightly closed in a cool, dry place.